Are you looking to sell your home?
If you’ve landed on this page I believe I have some information that may be helpful to you so please take a moment to watch the video below,
I’ve kept it brief.
Selling your property can be as stressful as buying one.
Do you know how to get the best results in advance of going to market.
People tend to give far more consideration to strategy and planning when buying a home than when selling.
However, when you sell is when you are crystalise the financial outcome of holding that asset over time.
Different aspects of law become relevant depending if the home was your principal place of residence (PPR) or an investment property.
Careful strategic planning can result in thousands of dollars more in your pockets.
Without planning, you risk not maximising your financial outcome and often paying more tax if it is an investment property.
Are you confident in knowing:
- which agent to use?
- how to negotiate when engaging an agent?
- which method of sale is most appropriate for your property?
- how much you can really expect to get given current market conditions?
- Are you aware of the hidden or unanticipated costs associated with the marketing?
- Do you understand the importance of timing, particularly with an investment property?
For those with an interstate property or living overseas, it can be even more daunting.